To travel Croatia, we can help you get a rental car either upon arrival at the airport or directly at the offices of the representatives of our renter in city-centers.
INSURANCES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
CDW insurance (driver franchise), TP insurance (theft), SCDW insurance (franchise re-purchase).Warranty limit: 200 000 € in case of injury and 500 000€ in case of material damage.
INSURANCES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Passenger insurance (PAI), not obligatory (often already included in credit cards and car-home insurances): to be discussed and payed on the spot.
• Required minimum age: 18 years old for A-B categories, 21 years old for E-F categories, 25 years old for J-L-N-O categories.
• No maximum age.
• Minimum permit time: 1 year for A-B-E-B category, 2 years for J-L-N categories, 3 years for O category.
• Extra young driver fee: 5 € /day max 30 € per rental.
• Valid French driver's license (or your country of residence), to be presented at vehicle pick up.
• A credit card imprint will be requested upon arrival.
• At car pick up you will have to present the original licenses for the main and extra drivers.
Round trips are possible for no extra charge from 2 days of rental. Authorized access without extra charge to Mentenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia and Italy except for Albania but it obligatorily needs to be notified during reservation or car pick up.
TRAFFIC LAW IN CROATIA AND NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES:
• In case of accident in your presence or damage to vehicle (even if provoked in your absence like in a parking lot) IMMEDIATELY call the closest Unirent agency AND contact the LOCAL POLICE who will fill out a report (non refundable). Without this official police report the insurances included in the price are not valid and a franchise or the total cost of repairs will be charged to you.
• Legal alcohol rate: 0 g/L in blood.
• Front car lights on obligatory day and night, summer and winter.
TIMES & DELIVERIES:
Cities: Dubrovnik (airport), Split, Makarska, Zadar, Opatija, Rovinj and Zagreb.
Airports : Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar and Pula (for the last 2, cars are delivered through the center of town agencies).
• Opening hours:
In town agencies: 08AM-08PM. Delivery outside these times: +30 € if 06-08AM and 08-11PM, +40 € otherwise to be payed on the spot.
Airport agencies: 07AM-09PM. Delivery outside these times: +30 € if 06-07AM and 9-11PM, +40 € otherwise to be payed on the spot.
• Car delivery at your hotel in town during opening hours: +17 €, to be payed on the spot. Free delivery to all hotels in Dubrovnik, Plat and Cavtat by the Dubrovnik airport agency.
• Car delivery at your hotel in town outside of opening hours: +50 € , to be payed on the spot.
• Car delivery outside of town during opening hours: +1,70 €/km minimum 15km.
• Reservation 24h time slot. If you return your car more than an hour late, Unirent agency will add a day in cost.
• Baby seat: 5 €/day, max 34 €
• bumper seat : 4 € /day, max 30 €
• GPS : 10 €/day, max 60 €
• Non filled tank fill up fee: 7 € + gas
Count you bags and maybe rent a bigger car!
Here are a couple examples
Cat B - VW Polo 1.2
Cat E - Opel Astra 1.4
Cat F - Peugeot 307 SW 1.6
Cat J - Peugeot 308 SW Automatique 2.0
Cat L - Opel Zafira 5+2
Cat N - Opel Vivaro 8+1
Cat O Hyundai Santa Fe 4x4