Caïcs are wooden sailboats with simple comfort (bunk-beds, cabins with or without porthole depending on the deck, no AC, shower/toilet for cat. A).
Typical day aboard:
08-09h : breakfast
09-12h : navigation
12-13h : lunch
13-16h afternoon in a cove
19h-8h stop in a port for personal visit and free time dinner.
KL2 : DALMATIAN ISLANDS & DUBROVNIK departure SPLIT
Saturday: SPLIT - MAKARSKA
Sunday: MAKARSKA - MLJET
Monday: MLJET - DUBROVNIK
Tuesday: DUBROVNIK - SIPAN ou TRSTENIK
Wednesday: SIPAN/TRSTENIK - KORCULA
Thursday: KORCULA - HVAR
Friday: HVAR - BOL - SPLIT
Wooden caïc (motorized sailboat) typical of the region.
- Length: 20 à 32m
- Width: 5 à 6.5m
- 1 or 2 masts but the sails are never used)
- Electricity : 220V
- Speed: 8 to 11 nœuds.
- 10 to 22 cabins.
- Many common WC and showers for cat. B boats
- restaurant area inside.
- Half pensions includes breakfast and lunch.
Free time dinner in port.
- Annex used only in case of emergency.
- Extra charge; on certain cat. A boats bike rental for organized excursion
- Sunbathing deck
- Visits during stops are not included
- Beach towels are not at your disposal
- In cat. A: 2 towels at your disposal, possibility to rent an extra one for 3€ and beach towel for 4€/week.
- In cat. B : no towels at your disposal
- International and cosmopolitan clientèle.
- Crew members speak English and German and/or Italian.
Note: take supple suitcase to not clutter up your cabin.