Discover at every stop the high tourist places of the Adriatic coast on board this new boat of small capacity and high comfort.
- Day 1 : France / Dubrovnik
- Day 2 : Dubrovnik / Mljet
- Day 3 : Mljet / Korcula
- Day 4 : Korcula / Sibenik
- Day 5 : Sibenik / Trogir / Split
- Day 6 : Split / Hvar / Vis
- Day 7 : Kotor / Dubrovnik
- Day 8 : Dubrovnik / France (or continued by a stay)
see cruise program
- last generation boat
- reduced number of cabins
- all cabins have an outside view
- cruise mixing culture and discovery
- important choice of organized excursions, in French.
- exceptional stop in the Mouth of KOTOR
- a recognized Croisieurope European leader of cruises
BUILT IN: 2007
PAVILLON : Belgian
LENGTH: 110 m
WIDTH: 12.80 m
SPEED: 16 nœuds with stabilizer
NUMBER OF CABINS: 100 cabins on 4 decks
CAPACITY: 200 passengers and 48 crew members. French personnel.
EQUIPMENTS : all cabins have an outside view and are equipped with shower and WC, big double bed that can be separated, satellite tv, safe, hair dryer, radio, central heating/individual AC, 220V electricity, wifi internet connection and exterior telephone 15m² approx.
The cabins of the Superior and Embarkation decks possess windows (that can be opened for Superior deck), the Main and Lower decks cabins have portholes.
CLIMATISATION SUR L'ENSEMBLE DU BATEAU, radar, radiotelephone.
COMMODITES A BORD : Living room with dancing area and bar, big dining room greeting all passengers in one service, piano-bar with big screen tv, light food, "shape up" area, chairs and 2 jacuzzis, shop, nurse, 1 elevator. 1 disabled cabin. Internet spot
RESTAURANT: 3 meals a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner served in one service.Drinks included in meal.
CERTIFICATION : Veritas office
"The Belle of the Adriatic"
Cruise on the liner "The Belle of the Adriatic". Small capacity: 100 cabins on 4 decks, a francophone decor and good experience for a Croisieurope amateur
Bemex Tours' opinion
AVANTAGES BEMEXTOURS :
- prolonger vos vacances par un séjour sur la côte croate
- réservation de vols réguliers pour plus de