For a cruise with your friends and family or at the cabin, the schooners will let you discover the Islands and ports of Dalmatia in a nonchalant way.
- navigation for 2 to 3 hours in the morning
- lunch and afternoon in a cove with lunch aboard, swimming and lazing around.
- navigation in the end of the afternoon to see a new port each night.
It is the occasion to visit the stop of the day yourself, to pick a restaurant for dinner, enjoy the multiple atmospheres of Croatia.
What is more different than an evening in the Mljet national park and a stop in Hvar the St Tropez of the Adriatic?
Its all the diversity and richness of Dalmatia, so small but so varied from a port to another.
Saturday: Split - Rogoznica
Sunday : Rogoznica - Skradin (Krka park)
Monday: Skradin -Archipelago of Kornati - Island of Zut
Tuesday: Island of Zut - Zadar
Wednesday: Zadar - Island of Murter - Island of Zlarin
Thursday: Island of Zlarin - Primosten
Friday : Primosten - Trogir
Saturday: Trogir - Split
Our fleet is composed of many boats, depending on the choice of itinerary and departure date.
Technical facts and pictures GOELETTE ATLANTIA
Technical acts and pictures GOELETTE ANDI
Technical facts and pictures GOELETTE POLO
Technical facts and pictures GOELETTE SAN
- Small capacity: 4 to 7 cabins allowing a great conviviality
- Air conditioned cabins (except M/Y San) with portholes, WC and private showers
- Wooden boat with sun deck with mattresses
- Mostly French clientèle reserved by Bemextours essentially
Many stops to laze around and swim in coves.
Cruise mixing discovery of historical sites and preserved natural landscapes.
Schooner from Split to Split via Kornati, Krka....
To discover another facade of the Croatian coast, less visited by schooners but that uncloses 2 national parks (Kornati and Krka), 3 coastal towns some are the most important in Croatia (Trogir, Sibenik and Zadar) with stops to swim in isolated coves.
Bemex Tours' opinion
Nous proposons cet itinéraire pour privatisation de goélettes, souvent pour des familles ou groups d'amis qui connaissent déjà la région de
Dubrovnik et les îles dalmates centrales comme Hvar ou Vis.