COMBINED 2 WEEK STAY
You wish to go for 2 weeks or more and change hotels only once during your stay.
We will advise you and compose your ideal combined tour according to your wishes for relaxation, discovery, visits and swimming with you for vacations at your rhythm, rich and diverse.
These combined stay a offered indicatively and are based on direct flights. They can be modified and with flights through Zagreb (daily).
These combined stays are also possible if you arrive by car.
Tell us about your wishes, the type of housing which fits you best and we will prepare a combined stay that is adapted to your expectations and budget.
It's our specialty!
Hvar and Korcula in 2 weeks
Two geographically close islands, mountainous, Mediterranean et longly occupied by the Venetians;
Yet the atmosphere and charm of each island is completely different:
- Hvar is nicknamed the St Tropez of the Adriatic because of its charming landscape, preserved old city and nightlife,
- Excellent departure point to visit the surrounding islands (Brac, Vis, Pakleni) and to go to Split (1h by catamaran, daily departure) or Trogir and Sibenik.
- Hvar has a long tourism tradition, over 120 years.
- You can swim in Hvar but the Pakleni archipelago, 10-15min by small boat away, enables you to spend enjoyable days in paradisaic coves, under pines, by turquoise, transparent water. Certain isles are naturist.
- If you like to enjoy the seafront breeze at night, admire some of the most beautiful yachts of the Mediterranean or party in bars Hvar is made for you.
- But if you like "old stones" Hvar will also suit you during the day with its huge Sveti Stjepan place bordered by the Arsenal which houses the oldest public theater in Europe, the St Etienne cathedral and small Mandrac port. A walk in the steep streets will help you discover the beautiful Renaissance palaces, Gothic, and if you have the strenght to climb the 300 steps to the Spanjola citadel you will be rewarded with a superb panorama on Hvar, its protected bay, the Pakleni archipel which spreads on 10km and far away the island of Vis.
- Do not forget the inland with Stari Gard. It is the oldest town on the island founded by the Greeks in 384 BC. It holds a beautiful palace (the Tvrdalj) and maze of streets. The adjacent plain is UNESCO global heritage classified as it has kept all its antique characteristics until today.
- Korcula is an agriculturist island which cherishes its vineyard (Plavac and Grk are wines through all of Croatia).
- The old city of Korcula is an architectural jewel, a little Dubrovnik, patiently cut and sculpted by local stone-cutters.
- The site of the old city, on a peninsula which goes in a narrow canal to the peninsula of Peljesac, was of primordial importance in past centuries
- Marco Polo is said to be born you can still see the ruins of the family house
- Korcula is more seperated from the boat liaisons than other Dalmatian islands, everyday life is more nonchalant.
- From Korcula you visit the island of Mljet in a day on an organized excursion, Dubrovnik and Mostar.
- You can also alternate with days at the beach, some are real sand.
- You can also rent bikes and see the inland with its vineyards and olive tree fields.
How to combine?
- Hvar is served by the Split airport (direct flights Saturday, Wednesday and Monday)
- Korcula is served by the Dubrovnik airport (direct flights Friday and Sunday)
- We will take care of taking you the same day to your island of choic.ous nous occupons de vous transférer le jour même jusqu'à l'île choisie.
- In between Hvar and Korcula, many maritime liaisons:
- ferry (you can reserve) STARI GRAD (isle of Hvar) - KORCULA VILLE Saturday and Tuesday
- ferry (you can reserve) KORCULA VILLE - STARI GRAD (isle of Hvar) lSunday and Thursday
- other days: catamaran (you can not reserve) HVAR VILLE - VELA LUKA (west of isle of Korcula) 4PM-4:45PM
- other days: catamaran (you can not reserve)VELA LUKA - HVAR VILLE 5:30AM-6:15AM except Sunday 8AM-8:45AM